- Tackle your tension
- 2 hour roll out. Working from the feet to the head, Rose will help you address old injuries, scar tissue and general stiffness. This hands-off method also increases circulation, making you feel refreshed and rejuvenated overall. Ball rolling is a perfect complement to your yoga practice.
- Instructor: Roselea Moran
- Location: Burbank, California, USA
May 19, 2013 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Venue: Yoga Blend 1921 W. Magnolia Blvd. Burbank, CA 91506 http://www.yogablend.com Phone: 818-954-YOGA(9642)
- Coregeous® Workshop
- Awaken your core from the inside out! Build a conscious connection to your center, overcome abdominal weakness, and invigorate your third chakra to inspire bold action in your life. At this very special 2-hour Yoga Tune Up® workshop you will systematically travel deep within your core to explore the key structures that mobilize and stabilize the spine. Using original Yoga Tune Up® techniques including therapy balls for self-massage, Coregeous® sponge balls for detailed abdominal activation, and powerful core-related pranayamas you will detoxify, strengthen, and stretch every last muscle fiber of your center. Excellent for people with digestive issues, weak lower back, postural problems. All levels welcome. Please refrain from eating two hours prior to the workshop.
- Instructor: Ariel Kiley
- Location: New York City, New York, USA
May 19, 2013 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Venue: Yoga Sole 254 Windsor Place, Brooklyn, New York 11215 http://www.yogasole.com Phone: 718-541-1382
- KneeHab: It's gonna be a KneeSlapper!
- Cost: $60.00. For workshop register via kristinmarvinfitness.com Kristin Marvin (BSc, MA, BEd), a Certified Integrated Physio Tune Up® teacher, exercise physiology and sport psychology consultant will be leading you through a lower leg series focusing on the knees through the tips of the feet to the hips. We will mobilize and stabilize all muscles and connective tissues associated with the knee and discuss specific anatomy, dysfunctional issues and injuries. 1-3pm EVOLVE STUDIO right near first outdoor pool.
- Instructor: Kristin Marvin
- Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
May 19, 2013 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Venue: Challenge Stadium Venues West 100 Stephenson Avenue, Mount Claremont, WA, 6010 http://www.kristinmarvinfitness.com Phone: 0459 331 257
- Intro to Yoga Tune Up
- Yoga Tune Up ® is a challenging yet accessible practice that incorporates movements from classical yoga, calisthenics, and body therapy to explore every micro-region of your body’s anatomy; systematically and intelligently priming your body, mind, and spirit. This workshop is designed to teach you the fundamentals of the Yoga Tune Up ® methodology, in order to inspire your knowledge of human anatomy, and get you moving in ways that open, energize, and inform your tissues! Therapeutic self-massage techniques enhance the unique combination of strengthening, stretching, and relaxation work. This workshop is for all levels. Yoga Tune Up® brings a practical Yoga philosophy to the nuts and bolts of healthy human movement. Gain strength, flexibility, and resiliency in every system of your body!
- Instructor: Amanda Winkler
- Location: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, USA
May 19, 2013 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Venue: Sundari Yoga 823-F Ann Street http://www.sundariyoga.com/ Phone:
- Yoga Tune Up® Master Class with Jill Miller
- Instructor: Jill Miller, Creator of Yoga Tune Up®
- Location: Reno, Nevada, USA
May 31, 2013 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Venue: Saint Mary's Center for Health & Fitness 645 North Arlington Ave, Suite 100 Reno, Nevada 89503 http://www.saintmarysfitness.com Phone: 775-770-3800
- Breathe In, Bliss Out
- Learn how to quickly release physical and mental tension with the Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls. From the soles of your feet to the crown of your head, we will explore all the micro-regions of your body. Using the power of intention, breath, anatomical insight, and unique, self-myofascial massage techniques you will gain valuable tools to improve pain, posture, and performance. This full-body ‘rolling’ session is followed by a Yoga Nidra or guided meditation which will allow you to experience a state of deep, conscious relaxation –an ideal way to reset and recharge your system. No yoga experience necessary. Students of all levels are welcome!
- Instructor: Anh Chi Pham
- Location: Yorba Linda, California, USA
June 08, 2013 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Venue: Yoga Sol 18306 Imperial Hwy, Yorba Linda, CA 92886 http://www.yogasolstudio.com Phone: 7149960088
- Stretch it Out; Roll it Out. An introduction to Yoga Tune Up
- In this Yoga Tune Up® workshop you will extend, straighten, reach, and stretch those inflexible and sore muscles and joints. We will systematically explore those areas of your body that may be stuck, aching, stiff or weak. Yoga Tune Up® blends yoga, stretching and self-massage using Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls. The results are: - direct relief from chronic tension - increased power through a greater range of movement - improved strength and healthy, supple joints Whatever your current physical condition is, Yoga Tune Up® will provide direct and almost instantaneous release from painful and sore muscles. You will feel as if you went to a master masseuse - except in this workshop YOU will learn to be your own masseuse! Hiking? Golf? Running? Swimming? Gardening? How about just everyday living? No matter your sport of activity is this workshop is for you!
- Instructor: Matt Nadler
- Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
June 09, 2013 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Venue: Magnuson Athletic Club 7751 63rd Ave NE Seattle, WA 98115 http://www.macseattle.com Phone: 206-452-1500
- Way less than pricey gym memberships.
- Each month’s program costs less than a typical Yoga Class.
- Get a fully interactive experience with live support and a personal diary and scheduler to help keep you on track.
- Practice at a time that works for you (even when you travel!).
- No need to even leave your home (save time and gas money!).
- Three different programs each month (a 10 min, a 15 min, and a 25 min.) provides flexibility depending on your schedule.
- Improve Strength, Flexibility and Cardio Vascular Health.
- Prevent and relieve pain in your Neck, Shoulders, Back and Hips.
- Have more energy and less stress